AACR provides founding to carry out research projects in the field of oncology in the following modalities:
- Lusgarten Foundation-Swim Across America-AACR Pancreatic Cancer Early Detection Research Grant 2022. To develop a basic, traslactonal, clinical or epidemiological nature, with applicability and direct relevance to the understanding, detection, diagnosis or treatment of prostate cancer, preferably carried out by researchers with experience in other types of cancer.
- Career Development Award For Pancreatic Cancer Research in Honor of John Robert Lewis 2022. To fund a project about pancreatic cancer conducted by a researcher from a racial or ethnic minority.
- Career Development Award for Pancreatic Cancer Research, in Honor of Ruth Bader Ginsburg 2022. To fund a project about pancreatic cancer led by a woman.
- It is mandatory to be part of AACR in the category of active member (having time to be part of AACR until the deadline of the call).
- Must devote at least 75% of their total effort to pancreatic cancer research (except in the first call).
- Work at an academic, medical, or research institution anywhere in the world.
First step consists in a letter of intent before October 18th. In December the candidates will be notified if they pass to the second step or not, and the full proposal should be uploaded before January 24, 2023.
All through the ProposalCentral website.