Info session on 10 march at 10:00 a.m.
EU4Health, with a budget of €5.3 billion, is the fourth and largest of the EU health programmes. The EU4Health programme goes beyond an ambitious response to the COVID-19 crisis to address the resilience of European healthcare systems. The programme provides funding to national authorities, health organisations and other bodies through grants and public procurement, contributing to a healthier Europe.
HaDEA published 8 calls for proposals under the EU4Health 2022 Annual Working Programme. The topics are numbered PJ-01 to PJ-08 and focus on innovative approaches to cancer screening, non-communicable diseases (NCDs), mental health, health technology and workforce and more. Specific details of each call are including.
Elegible countries and participants:
In order to be eligible for funding, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:
- EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories linked to it (OCTs))
- eligible non-EU countries:
- listed EEA countries and countries associated to the EU4Health
Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before the deadline for submission. Beneficiaries and affiliated entities must register in the Participant Register — before submitting the proposal — and will have to be validated by the Central Validation Service (REA Validation). For the validation, they will be requested to upload documents showing legal status and origin.
Specific details of each call here.
Unless stated otherwise in section 2 above (Call topics) proposals must be submitted by a consortium of at least 3 applicants (beneficiaries; not affiliated entities), which complies with the following conditions:
- Minimum 3 entities from 3 different eligible countries.
Proposals must be submitted electronically via the Funding & Tenders Portal Electronic Submission System (accessible via the Topic page in the Search Funding & Tenders section). Paper submissions are NOT possible. Proposals (including annexes and supporting documents) must be submitted using the forms provided inside the Submission System (NOT the documents available on the Topic page —these are only for information). Proposals must be complete and contain all the requested information and all required annexes and supporting documents:
- Application Form Part A — contains administrative information about the participants (future coordinator, beneficiaries and affiliated entities) and the summarised budget for the project (to be filled in directly online)
- Application Form Part B — contains the technical description of the project (to be downloaded from the Portal Submission System, completed and then assembled and re-uploaded)
- Mandatory annexes and supporting documents (to be uploaded):
- detailed budget table (template available in the Submission System)
- CVs (free format) of core project team
- activity reports of last year: not applicable
- list of previous projects, if any (key projects for the last 4 years) (within template in Part B)
- other annexes: not applicable
Use this link to submit all documents and check the information about calls