HE Mission Cancer has launched five new calls. The objetive of this call is to save more than 3 million lives, increasing prevention so that more people can live better and longer by 2030. For that, colavorative projects, complementary actions and coordination actions will be funded through these topics:
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CANCER-01-01(RIA): Improving and upscaling primary prevention of cancer through implementation research.
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CANCER-01-02(CSA): Strengthening research capacities of Comprehensive Cancer Infrastructures
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CANCER-01-03(RIA): Pragmatic clinical trials to optimise treatments for patients with refractory cancers
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CANCER-01-04(CSA): Towards the creation of a European Cancer Patient Digital Centre
- HORIZON-MISS-2022-CANCER-01-05(CSA): Establishing of national cancer mission hubs and creation of network to support the Mission on Cancer
Each call has his own call documents, conditions and budget.
- It is elegible every legal entity belonging to a member or associated country of the EU
- For Research and Innovation Actions (RIA), it will be necessary to form trasnational consortiums made up of at least one entity legally established in a EU Member State and two entities from member or associated countries
- For Coordination and Supporting Actions (CSA), the participation of one or more entities from member or associated countries will be necessary
Any legal entity, regardless of its place of establishment, including legal entities from nonassociated third countries or international organisations (including international European research organisations) is eligible to participate (whether it is eligible for funding or not), provided that the conditions laid down in the Horizon Europe Regulation have been met, along with any other conditions laid down in the specific call topic.
Please, check the General Introduction and Missions documents.
Proposals have to be presented electronically through Participant Portal. It will be compulsory to have been registered and created an account.
Proposals consist of two parts:
- Part A: online form with administrative information and an abstract
- Part B. scientific report
Through "Start Submission" section of the topic it will be possible to start the registration of the proposal (at the end of the page it will be possible to find the link of each topic)