IHI has launched of its fourth call, in a 2 Steps modality. This call contains 6 topics:
- Topic 1: Expanding translational knowledge in minipigs: a path to reduce and replace non-human primates in non-clinical safety assessment
- Topic 2: Patient-centric blood sample collection to enable decentralised clinical trials and improve access to healthcare
- Topic 3: Inclusive clinical studies for equitable access to clinical research in Europe
- Topic 4: Establishing novel approaches to improve clinical trials for rare and ultra-rare diseases
- Topic 5: Safe & Sustainable by Design (SSbD) packaging and single use device solutions for healthcare products
- Topic 6: Sustainable circular development and manufacturing of healthcare products and their quantitative environmental impact assessment
More info through this link.
IHI Call Days took place from 19-29 June. Take a look through this link. IHI call days also have a marketplace for contacting other entities interested.
IHI consortia need to be composed of both non-profit and for-profit entities. Industrial consortium partnership is predetermined and will be added in the second step.