Internship program 2021. Because of COVID-19, limited places available.
Navarrabiomed offers students the possibility to do their academic internships (unpaid internship) in biomedical research, administration and management, or communication and design. Interns must be students in official occupational programmes or academic courses (undergraduate or master’s programmes). A limited number of places are available every year.
- Application of the knowledge and skills acquired when studying.
- Excellence-oriented multidisciplinary teams.
- Specific activities and tasks performed under the supervision of a tutor.
- Assume the functions from the activity carried out.
- Accountability for the activities or tasks performed.
- Interest in science communication and popularisation.
- Attendance to events and seminars at the research centre.
- Networking and contact network building.
Places available for university students during Summer 2021:
Application and registration deadline:
Deadline registration internship until Friday, March 26th, 2021. Just online applications will be considered.