September 2020. Information updated:
Internship program temporarily postponed. As a measure against the risk of COVID-19, Navarrabiomed currently does not admit students.
Navarrabiomed offers students the possibility to do their academic internships (unpaid internship) in biomedical research, administration and management, or communication and design. Interns must be students in official occupational programmes or academic courses (undergraduate or master’s programmes). A limited number of places are available every year.
- Application of the knowledge and skills acquired when studying.
- Excellence-oriented multidisciplinary teams.
- Specific activities and tasks performed under the supervision of a tutor.
- Assume the functions from the activity carried out.
- Accountability for the activities or tasks performed.
- Interest in science communication and popularisation.
- Attendance to events and seminars at the research centre.
- Networking and contact network building.