EU4Health programme has launched new calls. This programme funds projects and coordinated actions in 4 different areas: Crisis preparedness, Health promotion and disease prevention, Health systems and healthcare workforce, Digital. The calls opened are the following:
- EU4H-2023-PJ-01: Call for proposals to support access to medical devices for cross border health threats (HERA).
- EU4H-2023-PJ-02: Call for proposals to support stakeholders on the prevention of NCDs in the area of chronic respiratory diseases.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-03: Call for proposals on the prevention of NCDs in the area of mental health including actions supporting vulnerable population groups, such as migrants, refugees, Roma people and displaced people from Ukraine.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-04: Call for proposals on prevention of NCDs in the area of dementia and other neurological disorders.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-05: Call for proposals implementation of the agenda for medical ionising radiation applications (Samira action plan) – organisation of clinical audit campaigns as a tool to improve quality and safety of medical applications of ionising.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-06: Call for proposals: action grants on mental health challenges for cancer patients and survivors Sub-topic (a): Mental health and Cancer.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-07: Call for proposals: action grants on mental health challenges for cancer patients and survivors Sub-topic (b): European Code for Mental Health.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-08: Call for proposals: action grants on the safety and quality of new Substances of Human Origin (Breast milk, faecal microbiota transplants) (a) Breast milk.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-09: Call for proposals: action grants on the safety and quality of new Substances of Human Origin (Breast milk, faecal microbiota transplants) (b) Faecal microbiotic transplants.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-10: Call for Proposals: action grants on Facilitating Organ Paired Exchange.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-11: Call for proposals for a program on orphan medical devices, in particular targeting paediatric patients.
- EU4H-2023-PJ-12: Call for proposal: action grants to contribute to the organisations of conference and events.
Elegible countries and participants:
In order to be eligible for funding, the applicants (beneficiaries and affiliated entities) must:
- be legal entities (public or private bodies)
- be established in one of the eligible countries, i.e.:EU Member States (including overseas countries and territories linked to it (OCTs))
- eligible non-EU countries:
- listed EEA countries and countries associated to the EU4Health
Programme or countries which are in ongoing negotiations for an association agreement and where the agreement enters into force before the deadline for submission.