Effective management of intellectual assets is crucial in research and innovation projects.
The focus of this webinar will range from determining the best management framework for a particular activity to the issue of how to create a convincing plan centered on the management and exploitation of the research results.
Additionally, several approaches to defining professional and systematic IP management in Horizon (2020/HEU) projects will be discussed.
During the training participants will have the chance to learn about:
- Impact and innovation in Horizon 2020 project proposals
- Exploitation of project results
- Business landscape in project proposals
- Researchers' rights on project results
- IPR protection for project results
- State of the art, prior art definition - patent databases (e.g. Espacenet)
- Support and sources of information on IPR
Date: 29/03/2023, 10:30