The European IP Helpdesk organizes an online webinar about Consortium agreements on March 2, at 10:30 AM.
The Consortium Agreement (CA) outlines the rights and responsibilities of project partners, including provisions related to internal organisation and decision-making, financial matters, and the handling of intellectual property (IP) rights. A CA is typically required for most projects and should be signed prior to the Grant Agreement (GA). This webinar will offer insights into the essential components of the CA and the important considerations that should be addressed in it.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a consortium agreement?
- When should the consortium agreement be signed, and by whom?
- What model consortium agreements are available, and for what types of projects?
- What issues should a consortium agreement deal with?
- Regarding IP: which GA rules should not be contradicted by the CA?
- Regarding IP: what are the areas in which GA rules leave flexibility for the CA?
- Regarding IP: how to use the CA as a tool: examples of clauses to add to your draft
More information and registration here.