PLUGandPLAY Health organises the health webinar "How new Diabetes Care Empowers the Consumer".
Date: 8 mar 2023 09:00 a.m. en Hora del pacífico (EE. UU. y Canadá).
Diabetes care has reached epidemic prevalence in the United States with over 37 million diagnosed patients, 96 million people exhibiting pre diabetes symptoms, and the total direct annual cost to the U.S. Healthcare system at $237 billion according to the Center for Disease Control.
Join us as we convene industry leaders working at the forefront of diabetes clinical and digital solutions that may unlock a new future of diabetes care. New technology is going direct to consumers, empowering patients, and reducing industry costs.
9:00 - 9:05 AM Opening Remarks
9:05 - 9:45 AM Panel Discussion: New Diabetes Care Empowers the Consumer
- Olivia Chung, Digital Health Innovation Lead U.S, Roche Information Systems
- Betul Hatipoglu, M.D., Director of Diabetes and Obesity Center from University Hospitals
- Moderator: Jennifer Thomas, Managing Director, Plug and Play Health
9:45 - 10:00 AM Startup Pitches & Live Q&A
- Una Health: The most effective Digital Therapy to reverse metabolic dysfunction based on mobile technology, biosensors, AI and behavioral science
- Graphwear: Designed to monitor your glucose without breaking the skin
- Ciba Health: A global digital health company for personalized digital therapeutics, and a virtual care platform to treat and reverse chronic conditions
10:00 - 10:05 AM Closing Remarks