From proposal to project implementation and successful exploitation: IP questions arise at different stages throughout the lifecycle of an EU-funded project. This webinar will spotlight common pitfalls and particular challenges concerning IP in Horizon projects. Participants will gain a better understanding of how to properly deal with IP issues in EU-funded research and innovation initiatives, such as Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU-funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- What rules exist within Horizon 2020/HEU and what requirements have to be met?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of results?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
- What are basic IP aspects to be considered under Horizon 2020 and HEU? (Please note that additional webinars specifically addressing exploitation issues under Horizon 2020 and HEU will be offered separately)
More info and registration here.