European IP Helpdesk organises a webinar about Technology Transfer on 7 February at 10:30 to explain key elements and concepts in the domains of knowledge and technology transfer.
Technology transfer is a complex process that involves many non-scientific and non-technological factors and many different stakeholders. This webinar will introduce you to the major elements and concepts of knowledge and technology transfer. It will also give insight into the potential risks, technology transfer agreements as well as key aspects of successful negotiations.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licences should I consider?