This is the second session of the "Patent protection for EU funding beneficiaries" lecture series organised in co-operation with the European Patent Academy.
Each lecture explores the interface between patents and the respective technical field.
This session will specifically focus on Artificial intelligence in MedTech and introduce the main aspects of IP management: notably IP ownership, protection and exploitation.
Please note that by registering for one session, participants will automatically register for all sessions within the series.
The live online sessions include Q&A and are complemented with optional self-paced courses.
Dates and technical fields covered:
- 16/02/2023 Quantum Technology
- 16/03/2023 Artificial intelligence in MedTech
- 13/06/2023 Green technologies
- 24/10/2023 Digital communication
- 15/11/2023 Biotechnology
Structure of each session:
- Main aspects of IP management in EU-funded projects
- Getting to know patents
- Patentability of new technological developments in artificial intelligence
- Learning resources
Date: 16/03/2023, 10:00