The Fondation ARC rewards researchers whose work has led to a major contributions in Basic research and in Transnational and clinical research in oncology.
All the info through this link:
Each applicant must still be active in research at the time of de Call and must commit himself/herself to use the Award to pursue his/her scientific works.
All candidates must be sponsored by at least two internationally renowned scientists, preferably from sponsors not from the candidates’ own institutes (with a maximum of 5 sponsors)
The application must be completed in English and must contain:
- Should mention the prize category in which they apply: Basic Research Award or Translational and Clinical Award
- The name and address of the research team’s home organization designated to receive the dedicated funds
- CV of each candidate
- A list of scientific awards already received by the candidate
- A summary of major achievements
- List of 5 key words by order of relevance to the scientific work conducted
- List of up to 20 publications related to the research (with the reference of the 3 most significant)
- Joint letters of recommendation signed by two internationally renowed scientists from different institutes (with a max of 5 sponsors)