Calls for proposals under this destination are directed towards the Key Strategic Orientation KSO-D ‘Creating a more resilient, inclusive and democratic European society’ of Horizon Europe’s Strategic Plan 2021-2024 - Health Cluster. Research and innovation supported under this destination should contribute to the impact area ‘Good health and high-quality accessible health care’ and in particular to the following expected impact, set out in the Strategic Plan for the health cluster: ‘citizens of all ages stay healthy and independent in a rapidly changing society thanks to healthier lifestyles and behaviours, healthier diets, healthier environments, improved evidence-based health policies, and more effective solutions for health promotion and disease prevention’. In addition, research and innovation supported under this destination could also contribute to the following impact areas: ‘High quality digital services for all’, ‘Sustainable food systems from farm to fork on land and sea’, and ‘Climate change mitigation and adaptation’.
Work Programme 2021-2022 available HERE
On the 28th of october, the Comission will organize an Info day about these open calls. The link to the agenda will be available on the Infoday website the same day of the event.
In addition, on 29 October, the Brokerage event will take place, an online networking session that, through bilateral meetings, brings together people interested in participating in the 2022 calls for proposals. To participate you will have to register before 28 October.
Topics with a deadline for applications of 1 February 2022 and a two-stage application process:
Destination 1. Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-01-two-stage (RIA): Boosting Mental Health in Europe in times of change
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-04-two-stage (RIA): Trustworthy AI tools to predict the risk of chronic non-communicable diseases and/or their progression
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-05-two-stage (RIA): Prevention of obesity through the life course
Destination 3. Tackling diseases & reducing disease burden
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-02-two-stage (RIA): Pre-clinical development of the next generation immunotherapies for diseases or disorders with unmet medical needs
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-03-two-stage (RIA): Vaccines 2.0 - developing the next generation of vaccines
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-04-two-stage (RIA): Development of new effective therapies for rare diseases
Destination 5. Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-TOOL-12-01-two-stage (RIA): Computational Models for new patient stratification strategies