IHI is going to launch its thrid call on 12 december. This call contains 5 topics:
- Topic 1: Screening platform and biomarkers for prediction and prevention of diseases of unmet public health need
- Topic 2: Patient-generated evidence to improve outcomes, support decision making, and accelerate innovation
- Topic 3: Combining hospital interventional approaches to improve patient outcomes and increase hospital efficiency
- Topic 4: Strengthening the European translational research ecosystem for advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs) for rare diseases
- Topic 5: Digital health technologies for the prevention and personalised management of mental disorders and their long-term health consequences
More info through this link.
IHI Call Days will take place from 12-15 Decemeber. Sign up through this link. IHI call days also have a marketplace for contacting other entities interested.
All legal entities can participate.
IHI consortia need to be composed of both non-profit and for-profit entities. Industrial and for-profit entities must contribute at least 45% of budget total amount (by financial contribution or in kind contribution).
Please check the Guide for aplicants.
Call documents are available at this link. All proposals must be submitted via the Funding and Tenders Portal.