WIT (cofounding by EU as part of the Action H2020-MSCA Cofound) is an International Program with the aim of attracting talent to Navarre and provides 16 predoctoral contracts to develop individual research projects in 3 out of the 4 lines of Navarra's S4 Strategy: Health, Energy and Automotive-Mechatronics & Advanced Manufacturing, with AI as a transversal area.
Research projects will be carried out in colaboration with UPNA and UNAV as collaborating entities of Gobierno de Navarra. Two processes will be made which will offer 8 predoctoral contracts each one: first call from April 8, 2022, and the second one on January 2023.
Proposal will be selected by the candidate and will have to follow in a broad sense at least one of lines mentioned above. More information through this link.
- Are in their first 4 research years
- Do not have lived or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months in the last 3 years (wether they are Spanish or not)
- Are in position to access a doctorate
- Could accredit a minimum B2 English level
Selection process will be done online through this website. The selection process is divided into 6 steps with a total duration of 8 months. Applications can be presented during 2 months from 8 April.
First phase of evaluation process:
- CV: 50%
- References: 25%
- Motivation and potential impact on their career: 25%
Second phase of evaluation process:
- Excelence: 50%
- Research proposal: 30%
- Career development: 20%