ICTUSnet invites you to the thematic online workshop on “Innovative uses of Real World Data on stroke”, which will take place on the 25th of February, presented by Instituto Aragonés de Ciencias de la Salud (IACS),with expertise on Knowledge transfer and Research, Development and Innovation, and Barcelona Supercomputing Center – Centro Nacional de Supercomputación (BSC-CNS), specialized in high performance computing (HPC) and managers of MareNostrum, the most powerful supercomputer in Spain, and the 3rd in Europe.
1. Presentation of the workshop and objectives (10´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
2. Re-use of Real World Data (15´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, ACS
3. Machine learning algorithms for Natural Language Processing in stroke discharge reports methodology (45´), Marta Villegas Montserrat, BSC – Questions & Answers
5. Process mining methodology for Care Pathways analysis in acute stroke (45´), Francisco Estupiñan Romero/Juan Gonzalez Garcia, IACS – Questions & Answers
6. Wrap up and conclusions (15´), Enrique Bernal Delgado, IACS
7. Closing remarks by IACS Managing Director (5´), Sandra Garcia Armesto, IACS
It is an open and free workshop, but it requires prior registration through this link.