European IP Helpdesk invites you to participate in the webinar "IP Commercialization and Licensing", on Wednesday 12 October at 14:00.
IP commercialisation means turning ideas into a business by transforming an idea or invention into an object to buy and sell. The webinar will provide an overview of key aspects in the field of intellectual property licensing, including negotiation tips and legal traps.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is a license agreement and when should it be used?
- What are the main differences between a license agreement and other contracts? (assignment and distribution agreement).
- What are the options for the patent owner to take advantage of a patent?
- Are there more options for an SME than to build a product (based on IP) and sell it?
- When does licensing make sense?
- Best practice case studies in technology licensing.